Here are six easy steps to follow to initiate the return/refund process.
- Please reach out to us as soon as you can to let us know that you will be returning your order for a refund to begin the process. Please keep in mind that all refund requests for items returned must be approved.
- The items you have ordered must be returned within 15 days from the delivery date. The cost of shipping the item back to us for a refund will be your responsibility.
- All items must be in their original condition, brand new, unworn, and unwashed.
- The items you are returning must be free of any odors and smells, scent-free. This means there should not be any scents present which includes but are not limited to smoke, cologne, perfume, sweat, and other odors.
- Any shipping fees assessed during your initial order are non-refundable. However, shipping charges may be reimbursed through the approval process for items received damaged or in situations where you have received the wrong items.
- Items that cannot be accepted and approved for a refund will be sent to a donation or upcycling facility.